Worms In Dirt Dessert


October is the season of soup, pumpkins, and apples, and Halloween is the season of candy that kids dream about. Do you know what the problem is? All of this spooky fun is reserved for October 31, and no one wants to wait a whole 30 days for that fun. So I say, since Halloween may be different for many people this year, why not add some spooky fun to the rest of the month?

Here are some super fun dinners I’m making every day, transforming recipes into gross and creepy things (in name only). For example, I made Hawaiian meatballs on white rice in the slow cooker and turned them into “zombie brains with maggots”. It was disgusting, but the kids loved it.

I remember eating this “worms in the dirt” dessert as a child, and I thought it was “gross” just like my kids. Frankly, if a child eats something and says it is “gross,” it is well received by the mom.

Related Post

Worms In Dirt Dessert最先出现在PurpleBlue

https://ift.tt/jQE8lrO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect, Fluffy, Pancakes Enjoy Every Time

The first “Dead Space” remake game trailer is still a surprise

Kena Bridge of Spirits Steam version is now available, including anniversary DLC